Friday, April 01, 2005

everybody's an april fool!

Today. Sports day blah blah. Hot blah blah. Still coughing, throat's still sore blah blah. Hot blah hot annoying boring blah blah. No voice, still sick blah blah.

OH. Denise and I pranked about 17 people with a 7-UP can filled with some water. After about the sixth person, we decided to add in some pepsi twist and some milo into it. Heehee the victims (especially Chew house cheerleaders-Rhubz, Dev, SerWee Wee *nudgenudge*) spat it right back up. I guess it was kinda gross tasting. Muahahah.

APRIL FOOLS!!

After that met up with Shaun and went to Junction8 for lunch. Ran into so so so many people. Apparently Viv was running around Junction 8 as well, she'd found out I was there from Mings, and she wanted to pop up and surprise me. Haha it didn't work though, as she never found me in the end! Hmm I'm still trying to figure out why, as we both saw the same people and went to the same places! Ha Viv it just wasn't meant to be.

No comments: